Gone Shopping: Fall Wish List

posted on: Tuesday, September 10, 2013

1. Earrings // Kendra Scott
2. Skirt // J. Crew
3. Shoes // Rachel Zoe via DSW
4. Bangles // J. Crew

Here in the great state of Tejas, we don't get the season commonly known as fall until maybe November-ish. We might have several "cool" days here and there between September and Thanksgiving, but 70- and 80-degree temps are not unusual. (There's a reason no one's ever said, "Don't you just love Texas in the fall?") It's sad, really, because in my opinion, fall is the best season of them all. Pumpkin spice lattes; crisp, colorful leaves; a chill in the air; scarves; boots; turtlenecks; and the list goes on. I long to one day live in a place where all four seasons occur in their proper place.

Alas, I can currently only dream of fall fashion, so instead I'm craving trendy neutrals, which provide an easy transition from a colorful summer wardrobe into a more muted fall palette. I already have these Kendra Scott earrings in turquoise, and I wear them with practically anything, they're so versatile. The black ones are très chic and I can see myself pairing them with everything from dark skinny jeans and a flowy white blouse to a solid color shift dress. This J. Crew skirt I recently saw on Julia, and I fell in love — so fashionable and multifaceted. I've been searching for the perfect mid-heel ankle strap sandal, and I'm about 99 percent set on purchasing this Rachel Zoe pair (love the gold clasp). I've also been in dire need of some arm party action, and where better to start than with these gorgeous J. Crew bracelets?

I'd love for this to be a series, so be on the lookout for at least one Gone Shopping post per week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment